Monday, July 12, 2021

Back to My Blog

 Hello, Friends!  When I finally got around to posting to my blog, I couldn't remember how to get back in😊.  I hope everyone is still making beautiful art.  I started taking Zoom classes from Don Andrews in April.  He's a talented artist and a good teacher.  His wife, Martha, handles the technology.  The two make a great team.  They're both really nice.  The classes are once a month on a Saturday.  Don was a guest at a Nevada Watercolor Society Zoom meeting in March.  I did a painting from his demo.  I would post a photo of his painting, but mine won't stand up to the comparison😊.  Anyhow, enjoy this lovely (extremely hot even by Las Vegas standards)Monday!


10 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Welcome back. I hope you are enjoying your zoom classes. The painting is gorgeous...love those western colors of the mountains. So different where you live than here...ours are just rolling and green and hills not mountains :)! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. God Bless!

Candy said...

Hi, Debbie! Thank you! I'm so happy to be back. I hope you're having a great week. I'll be stopping by your blog to catch up.

laura said...

Oh what a beautiful scene, and I'm in love with that dark pink-red!

Candy said...

Thank you, Laura! I'm having so much fun in Don's classes.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Je suis très heureuse que vous ayez pris du plaisir à peindre. Ce fut donc une belle rencontre. Il est tellement important de se sentir bien...
Merci pour le partage de ton travail... Très belles couleurs.

Gros bisous et mille mercis pour ton adorable message.
Je te souhaite un bel été rempli de sérénité.

Candy said...

Bonjour Martine, je suis ravie d'avoir de vos nouvelles. Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles. Un bel été rempli de sérénité semble merveilleux. Je te souhaite la même chose.
Gros bisous

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère Candy,

Merci beaucoup pour votre dernier petit commentaire laissé sur mon blog, il me touche beaucoup !

A très bientôt,

Gros bisous

Barbara Muir said...

Beautiful. Love it.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

Candy said...

Hi, Barbara! Thank you!

Hugs to you!

Candy said...

Bonjour chère Martine. Merci pour la visite. J'ai tellement hâte que vous ayez terminé votre dernier tableau !
Beaucoup de câlins et de bisous