Friday, September 17, 2021

Milind Mulick

 Daniel Smith offers Zoom chat/demos on Fridays with some wonderful watercolorists.  Today's artist was Milind Mulick, an Indian artist whose work was new to me.  I fell in love.  My husband did, too.  I'm so grateful to John Cogley, the owner of  Daniel Smith, for presenting these wonderful artists.  The presentations are free, but the catch is that you'll want to go shopping for art supplies afterward.😊  How much more fun could you ask for?  Here is a link to Miland's work.   https://www.milindmulick.com/    Let me know what you think.  Have a fun weekend!

8 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Candy I am going to visit your link when I finish here. I think he might be on you tube also. Hope you are having a great September week. Take care and thanks always for your sweet visits. Hugs!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'espère que vous allez bien... Un petit coucou de mon sud de la France !
Gros bisous à vous,

Candy said...

Debbie, I hope you enjoyed Milind Mulick. If you get the chance, join one of the Zoom meetings. They are a blast!

Candy said...

Bonjour Martine ! C'est tellement bon de vous entendre. Je viens de visiter votre blog. J'ai été ravie de lire l'article dans Artistes !
Gros bisous a toi!

martinealison said...

Ma chère Candy bonjour,

Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de lire mon article...
Je suis retournée admirer les oeuvres de cet aquarelliste !
Son travail est somptueux.
Vous a-t-il incité à acheter du matériel ?... Si oui, j'aimerais bien "zieuter" vos oeuvres.

Gros bisous bisous

Candy said...

Chère Martine, je suis si heureuse que vous ayez apprécié les oeuvres de l'artiste ! J'attends avec impatience votre peinture terminée "Fête des fontaines à Collobrières autour du jeu d'échecs".
Bisous

sandy said...

thanks for the link Candy. I see you love to draw too! thanks for your visit.

Candy said...

Hi, Sandy! I hope you enjoy the link. Thank you for stopping by!