Friday, February 12, 2010

Gratitude Friday

I'm grateful to have had Jack as a friend for the last 12 years.

Thank you, Deb Harvey, for picking me as the winner of your lovely print.

I'm grateful to have stumbled across Kablooey via Susan Abbott's blog. Check it out. You will laugh. I tried to post a link, but I couldn't get it to work. I'll see if I can get someone to show me what I'm doing wrong and I'll post it later.

I think that the last time I posted I was too lazy to even put paper on a board. I'm ready to paint now. I'm glad.

I'm grateful for the friends I have made through blogging. What kind, talented people!

I'm grateful that the sun was shining here today. I know that the rest of the country has been having wacko weather, too; but it's hard for me to believe that we have received one half of our annual rainfall already!

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I am so glad to hear that your spirits are shifting upwards, darlin'. I confess to being worried over you. I still detect some sadness, but it seems to be moving over and making room for the joys as well. Cannot wait to see your next painting, my friend. He-llll-oooo to that fine daddy of your's! (Well, and to your mom and stepmom too!)

Mary Paquet said...

Susan, thank you for checking in on my blog. I read some of your recent posts and my heart goes out to you on the loss of Jack. I'm sure your life and his were enriched by your mutual friendship. A much loved step dad reminds us of the saying, "Raise children wherever you find them."

I like your Nova Scotia painting very much. You modifications to the tree on the right are perfect.

Candy said...

Sherry, thank you for stopping by. You always make me smile.

May, thank you very much. I told Jim about you and your husband. He's very interested in your biking trips.

Anonymous said...

Does Dad know AutumnLeaves is president of his fan club?