Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pencil Drawing - Homework for Tonight

Here's my homework for tonight.  We were supposed to draw a self-portrait, looking in a mirror, using pencil.  The focus was supposed to be on proportions, not shading (but I had to shade a little).  When I thought I was done, I looked at it and I had made my eyes too big like those big eye paintings from years ago.  I went back in and made the eyes smaller.  They look a bit off, but I'm going with this because I'm afraid that if I fiddle around with it this close to class, I'll make things worse and won't be able to fix it.

Also, this has nothing to do with my class, I have a movie recommendation.  Jim and I rented Carrie Pilby this afternoon.  It is absolutely delightful!


Yikes!  I think I'll try to fix the eyes.  There is still time...  I'll post the revised drawing.

No comments: