Friday, May 18, 2018

Hmmm...

I thought I would finish the floral today.  Maybe I AM finished with it:).  I didn't like the way the leaves were turning out, so (I think I've told you before that I'm the Scrub Out Queen.) I started scrubbing them out.  Lifting them out may sound better, but I'm a scrubber.  I think I'll play with it a little more.  I want to finish the flowers themselves and take one more try at the leaves.  No pictures yet:) 

How is your Friday going?

I feel like posting a picture, so here is my mom with her friend Billy and his pretty girl Sniffles.  Isn't she a doll?

4 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Sniffles - what a cutie! Glad you posted her sweet face!
Looking forward to seeing the floral, Candy.

Candy said...

I'm glad you like her, Chris. She's very gentle and loving.

Autumn Leaves said...

Sniffles IS a doll indeed! Glad to see your mom looking so fabulous too. The Red Rock Canyon painting is beautiful, Candy! I look forward to the floral; always love little purple flowers of any kind. Scrub out? That made me smile!

Candy said...

Thank you, Sherry! I'll pass the compliment along to my mom. Sniffles weighs 160 pounds now. When she was a 100 pound pup, she would ever so gently take your arm in her mouth and lead you around the ranch. She also tried to sit in my mom's lap, but that didn't work out very well:)