My blogger friend, Autumn Leaves (Sherry) gave me this award. Check out her blog Of Mice and Men and Cabbages and Kings. The link is at the right side of my blog.
Thank you, Sherry! You are very kind.
According to the rules, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award along to 7 other bloggers. Here are 7 things you may not know about me.
1. My sister, Tammy, is a dancer. My mom and dad can both dance beautifully. As for me? I can't dance, don't ask me:) How did that happen?
2. After I retire, I'm going on the road in a rock band with my granddaughters. Jim will be our roadie.
3. I may be the only woman in the United States who hated the movie Titanic. I know hate is a strong word. I really mean it.
4. I used to be afraid of almost everything - talking in front of a group of people, driving, being absent from school, going to a school dance, not being invited to a school dance, doing things alone, etc. As I've gotten older the fear has gone away.
5. The only kinds of meat I eat are fish and poultry. I haven't eaten any other meat in over twelve years (except for two times I ate food that I didn't know had beef in it until after I took a bite. Then I didn't eat any more of it.) Eventually, I would like to eliminate all types of meat from my diet.
6. I love animals. I can't stand it when people don't care for their animals properly.
7. I can sing along with most of the songs from musicals prior to 1975 - everything from Fred Astaire movies to Jesus Christ Superstar. I'm not too sure Jim appreciates my ability. There have been several mornings he has been awakened by my thunderous rendition of Oklahoma.