Sunday, April 21, 2013

If You Stand a Little Further Back...

If you stand a little further back - like maybe Tucson:)  Not quite finished with this one, but I wanted to post.  I have to keep painting and posting.  Otherwise, I won't get where I want to go.  I hope you're having a fabulous Sunday.  The weather here today is perfect - not too hot and not too cool.  The sun is shining and everyone seems happy.  I feel so sorry for my sister, Tammy, in Wisconsin - snow, snow and more snow!  I like snow, but at this time of year, I know everyone up north is ready for SPRING!

 

6 comments:

Pat said...

Coming along nicely. Keep going!

Cobalt Violet said...

It's looking beautiful. It looks very close to being done!
We have been lucky with spring weather. I think it's supposed to rain thursday and friday so I guess I should get out there and enjoy!

Hope you are well!

Candy said...

Hi, Pat! Thank you. I will keep going. I'm so glad you're making the rounds!

Lucinda, I'm still thinking about Dennis Quaid:) Thank you very much for the compliment and for sharing Dennis with your blogging friends. Yes, enjoy this weather! I just heard Jim say, "Rain?" so it sounds like that may be in our forecast, too.

Mermaid's Palette said...

Looking good, Candy! We have been having great weather here also and I almost don't miss the snow!

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Hi Candy, thank you for following my blog! Yes, here in Saskatchewan we are more than ready for spring. It's so late this year. Your painting looks great and I look forward to seeing it finished :)

Candy said...

Thank you, Sheryl! I just got off the phone with my sister and she said they're expecting more snow in northern Wisconsin on Wednesday. Snow there in May - unheard of!

Hi, Jenny! Thank you! Maybe you'll have a long, warm autumn to make up for the late spring:)