Sunday, March 26, 2017

What I've Learned on a Sunday Afternoon

It's really HARD to paint the patterns in the feathers of these ducks!  I think Jim is getting tired of hearing me whine.  Yikes!  I've set my painting aside for a bit while I check the Internet for advice.  I know I could start over, but I don't want to give up on this one yet.  I'm the queen of scrubbing out on watercolor paper, so once I figure out what to do, I'll be fine.  Now I'm sitting here like Winnie the Pooh, "Think, think, think..."  Since I have no pride, I'm posting what I've done so far:)  I like these ducks.  I think they are sweet and Jim thinks they look like us, so I'll continue working on this painting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chris Lally said...

Candy, I love what you've done on this. Just consider it an "in progress" post.

Candy said...

Thank you, Chris! Even when I'm whining about painting, I'm having fun:)